FlexPro is Growing in the Northeast!
May 21, 2018 by The FlexPro Group
Join our growing team in the Danbury, Connecticut area and help bring exciting projects to life!
Sr. Project Manager opportunity to lead cross-functional commercialization project in the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry. Apply Project Management methodologies to develop detailed project schedules, drive teams to execute on key deliverables, identify and manage project priorities and risk, and manage multiple stakeholders.
Background in Sales, Marketing, or Supply Chain preferred with experience in New Product Launch planning and execution desired. Experience in Market Access is a plus.
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience w/ a minimum of 5 years of Project Management Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device and/or other FDA regulated industry
- Working knowledge of standard Project Management tools (MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint) and templates
- PMP or a Project Management certification
- Science, engineering or related degree(s)
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training
- Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree
FlexPro offers a competitive salary, paid time off, 401k, and health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), cell phone reimbursement and career development training.
All referrals welcome! We offer a generous referral bonus program!
For the full listing and application, click here!